For the bilateral Step Smart brace wearer who needs the comfort and stability of a cuffed calf section on the brace. The cuffed calf is a slightly higher and wider calf section for the brace that cups the back of the leg dispersing the pressure of the brace over a wider area and limiting side to side motion of the calf section. Users with muscle mass loss, thin skin and nerve pain in the area find this to be a better option for them when wearing the Step Smart brace.
The Step Smart Brace is a light weight, fully articulated brace for those who suffer with drop foot.
This package includes:
- 2 Sm/Med or Lg/XL Step Smart braces with Top cover*
- 2 Cuffed Calf sections installed**
- 2 Extra calf straps***
- 4 Compression component (bumper) kits total with 2 velcro kits ****
Each Step-Smart brace comes with:
- Step Smart Brace
- Compression Elements or Bumpers (2 of each weight)
- 2 Step Smart brace Velcro kits – 1 set each of L & J hooked Velcro for bottom of brace, and 4 loop parts for shoe insertion
Cost $768 if purchased separately.
* Top Cover: Foam-backed black leather pad that is glued to the top of the foot section for added comfort and cushion
** Cuffed Calf: slightly higher and wider calf section for the brace that cups the back of the leg dispersing the pressure of the brace over a wider area and limiting side-to-side motion of the calf section
*** Calf Strap: Black elastic with Velcro closure strap for Step Smart Brace
**** Compression component kits and Velcro: Variety packs of bumpers that vary in density and resistance level to assist in dialing in the proper level of pressure and lift for each user. Velcro kit option for securing the brace in the shoe.