Step-Smart® Bilateral Essentials with Cuffed Calf Package
We’ve put it all together for you — a complete bilateral set-up with replacement pieces can be purchased with just one click! Learn more about the calf section and sizing with these videos:
Package details below.
For the bilateral Step Smart brace wearer who needs the comfort and stability of a cuffed calf section on the brace. The cuffed calf is a slightly higher and wider calf section for the brace that cups the back of the leg dispersing the pressure of the brace over a wider area and limiting side to side motion of the calf section. Users with muscle mass loss, thin skin and nerve pain in the area find this to be a better option for them when wearing the Step Smart brace.
The Step Smart Brace is a light weight, fully articulated brace for those who suffer with drop foot.
This package includes:
- 2 Sm/Med or Lg/XL Step Smart braces with Top cover*
- 2 Cuffed Calf sections installed**
- 2 Extra calf straps***
- 4 Compression component (bumper) kits total with 2 horseshoe velcro pieces ****
Each Step-Smart brace comes with:
- Step Smart Brace
- Compression Elements or Bumpers (2 of each weight)
- Step Smart brace Velcro kit – 1 set of L & J hooked Velcro for bottom of brace, and 4 loop parts for shoe insertion
Cost $694 if purchased separately.
* Top Cover: Foam backed black leather pad that is glued to top of foot section for added comfort and cushion
** Cuffed Calf: slightly higher and wider calf section for the brace that cups the back of the leg dispersing the pressure of the brace over a wider area and limiting side to side motion of the calf section
*** Calf Strap: Black elastic with Velcro closure strap for Step Smart Brace
**** Compression component kits and Velcro: Variety packs of bumpers which vary in density and resistance level to assist in dialing in proper level of pressure and lift for each user. Horseshoe Velcro- optional piece for securing brace in shoe.