SMO Brace Instructions
- Designed for the pediatric foot.
- Controls internal rotary deformity, pronation and/or flat foot in children with low tone.
- Improves balance and coordination while allowing for range of motion in the sagittal plane.
- Not recommended for those over 90 lbs.
Suggested Brace DME LCODES:
- L1907 SMO custom
- L2275 varus/valgus correction/plastic modication*
Disclaimer: Each prescribing practitioner should contact his/her local insurance carrier or Medicare office to verify billing codes, regulations, guidelines and fees relevant to their geographic location